The information we collect
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Edusuite, the choices you make, including privacy settings and the modules and features your school has enabled.
- When you register on Edusuite, we store information you give us like your name, birthday, gender, program of choice, email address and contact number
- We also store your guardian’s information like name, relation to you, their email address and contact number.
- When you log in to Edusuite, enlist for your classes or view your payables, for example, we process information about that activity – including the details of your course enlistments such as your term schedule, your fees, device IDs, IP addresses, cookie data and location.
Depending on the modules and features your school has enabled, we also process the kinds of information described above when you use Edusuite. Why we process your information
We process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones.
- Promote safety and security.
- Communicate with you.
- Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.